A 44 year old woman who was exposed to the deadly nerve agent novichok in Amesbury last week has sadly passed away in hospital it has been revealed.
The news comes after the woman Dawn Sturgess and her partner Charlie Rowley were exposed to the deadly toxin last weekend.
In a statement released this evening, Scotland Yard confirmed that Ms Strugess sadly passed away in hospital this evening.
Police investigating the incident say a murder investigation has now been launched in the wake of Ms Struggess death.
Share this story
Just click Like