One person injured after gas explosion at a recently opened restaurant in Belfast – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views
December 13, 2018

One person injured after gas explosion at a recently opened restaurant in Belfast


A gas explosion at a recently opened restaurant in Belfast has left one person injured.

The incident happened at the Clay Oven Indian restaurant in Ballyhackamore, East Belfast, earlier this afternoon.

The explosion caused heavy damage to the building, forcing firefighters to close the street as a precaution.

Share this story

Get the latest news from TheLiberal.ie via Facebook.
Just click Like

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page