One person taken to hospital after fire breaks out at Ballsbridge restaurant – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views
November 7, 2018

One person taken to hospital after fire breaks out at Ballsbridge restaurant


Photo: Dublin Fire Brigade Twitter

One person has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out at a restaraunt in Ballsbridge, Dublin.

Dublin Fire Brigade say a number units responded to a fire which broke out at the Embassy Grill Restaurant.

It is understood the fire has since been contained, but there are traffic delays in the area.

Share this story

Get the latest news from TheLiberal.ie via Facebook.
Just click Like

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page