“We were all young once” – mixed views on two teenagers who nearly died from alcohol poisoning at non-alcoholic disco in Cork – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views
December 16, 2018

“We were all young once” – mixed views on two teenagers who nearly died from alcohol poisoning at non-alcoholic disco in Cork

There’s been a wide variety of comments on two teenagers who nearly lost their lives over alleged alcohol poisoning at a non-alcoholic disco in Cork.

Many claim that “we’ve all been there” and that “they’re just youngsters acting the maggot” – but there’s also been a very wide condemnation over a supposedly ‘alcohol-free’ teen disco in Cork that ended up in utter chaos, after three teenagers had to be rushed to hospital in an unconscious state.

Doctors claim that at least two teenagers almost died from the condition they were in.

The incident happened in Bandon, Cork where it’s understood that up to 12 other teenagers were medically treated due to alcohol-related conditions.

A number of teens were suspected to have smuggled hard booze inside their heavily clinking backpacks.

Some parents are said to have actually be roaring at the medical personnel who were trying to help their children.

Please take 1 second to click Like on our new page – The Daily Ireland

We appreciate your support

Share this story

Get the latest news from TheLiberal.ie via Facebook.
Just click Like

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page