Dublin Fire Brigade release photos showing the damage caused to Artane home after hoverboard overheats – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views

Dublin Fire Brigade release photos showing the damage caused to Artane home after hoverboard overheats




Fire-fighters from Dublin Fire Brigade have released photos of a fire damaged home, after a hoverboard burst into flames tonight.

According to reports members of Kilbarrack and North Strand fire unit were called to a house fire in Artane, where the device had been charging when it overheated. It is understood the Flames from the hoverboard spread to a nearby laptop and a couch.

Thankfully no one was injured inthe blaze, but the Dublin Fire Brigade have released these images to highlight the dangerous of faulty electrical equipment can cause.

Share this story

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page