A five year old boy has tragically died after he got trapped inside an air tight washer/dryer machine.
The horrifying incident which occurred in Osaka, Japan, sadly seen the innocent boy lose his life after he suffocated inside the machine whilst his father was asleep in a nearby room.
According to Japanese state media, the little boy became locked inside the machine after he decided to climb inside after waking from his nap.
However as the boy sat inside the machine it is thought the door accidentally blew shut behind him creating an air tight seal.
Tragically unaware to what had unfolded whilst he was asleep, the boy’s father woke to find his son trapped inside and unconscious.
Although attempts were made to save the boy’s life by paramedics, police say he sadly died a short time later at a nearby hospital.
It is believed that the boy became trapped inside the machine as he was unable to open the door from the inside.
Local police authorities say they are treating the boy’s death as a tragic accident.