Clever parrot saves his owner's life during blaze

Clever parrot saves his owner’s life during blaze


A house fire in Co. Meath last Monday might have had a tragic outcome, had it not been for the actions of a clever little parrot.

Nigel O’Connor was fast asleep when a fire broke out in his cottage in Meath Hill. He was woken up by the loud squawking of his pet parrot, Bobo. The man had just enough time to get up, pick up Bobo’s cage, and run out the door.

Share this story

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page