A 3-year-old girl is in critical condition in hospital in Ibiza after she ingested an ecstasy tablet whilst on holiday with her family.
According to reports in Spain, the toddler who is from Russia, was placed in intensive care after she swallowed the pill whilst out with her family.
It reported that the girl found the pill whilst walking through a public park in the town of Santa Eulalia.
The Spanish Civil Guard say infant was Can Misses Hospital earlier this week, but has since been transferred to Son Espases Hospital in Majorca.
They also say they believe that the tablet was dropped in the park by a drug dealer or user before the little girl found it thinking it was a sweet.