French authorities have released a vague statement saying that the immediate terrorist threat is over, but there are fears of over 140 people are been killed.
Initially attacks began in a restaurant in Paris city centre, at the France vs German friendly football match, and a music theatre where a rock concert was being held.
What we know –
– 40 dead in initial attacks
– President Hollande was a target but got away
– One hour hostage situation ensued
– There were suicide bombers
– The French police were forced to intervene in the hostage situation when they heard gunfire
More as we get it…