There was some tragic news announced late last night as two year old toddler Jacob Jenkins sadly passed away after he choked on a grape in Pizza Hut.
Little Jacob was in a chemically induced coma in Newcastle Royal Victoria Hospital since the tragic incident happened last Friday night in Hartlepool, in the North East of England. The sad news was broke on social media website page called GoFundMe which was set up by a family friend in order to help cover domestic costs for the family. The page posted a statement which said: “Baby Jacob gained his Angel Wings at 7pm tonight. The exact time everyone set off there yellow balloons in Hartlepool and far beyond.” “The parents now need time to grieve, it breaks my heart to say this but this fund will now help with baby Jacob’s funeral costs and give his family the funds to not have to worry about going back to work. This is a truly heartbreaking story.”
It is understood that Jacob’s parents Abigail Wilson and David Jenkins kept a bedside vigil for their son throughout the tragic incident.