Two people badly burnt at Electric Picnic after their tent went on fire – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views

Two people badly burnt at Electric Picnic after their tent went on fire




picnic

At 5am this morning, Emergency Services responded to an incident at the ‘Pink Moon’ camping site at Electric Picnic in Stradbally, Co. Laois.

A couple in their late 30’s suffered what is being described as minor injuries to the man and severe injuries to the woman’s hands and face. It’s understood that a lit candle started the blaze and engulfed the tent within 5 minutes.

The couple were brought to nearby the midlands hospital in Mullingar. Meanwhile the weather is said to be having a further detrimental effect to the concert.

Share this story with a friend

Share this story

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page

Comments are closed.