A 3-yr-old girl was hospitalised after eating prescription medicine which was in her Halloween candy. Abby Van The Spuy suddenly became very ill while playing trick or treat in Melbourne, Australia.
Her mother, Tara, first thought she was choking on a lollipop before her daughter showed her a pack of tablets in a backpack. The package contained Seroquel, an antipsychotic drug for the treatment of bipolar disorder and depression. It’s understood that the little girl found it in his Halloween bucket that she confused with her candies.
Thankfully the little girl is now stable and recovering in hospital but the police are investigating how the drugs ended up there in the first place.
Tell us your thoughts in the Facebook post and share this with your friends.