Tragic Limerick toddler died from viral infection – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views

Tragic Limerick toddler died from viral infection




Limerick-Hospital-660x330

A postmortem examination carried out on the body of a two-year-old toddler who passed away suddenly over the weekend has revealed that the child died from a viral infection.

Gardai were called at an address on Parnell St., Limerick, on Saturday afternoon. The caller reported that the child would not wake up after his nap.

The boy was pronounced dead at the scene, and the body was removed to University Hospital Limerick.

Gardai are not treating the death as suspicious.

Share this story with a friend

Share this story

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page