Girl, 14, dies after dropping her phone into the bath whilst bathing – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views

Girl, 14, dies after dropping her phone into the bath whilst bathing




A Russian girl has sadly died after her mobile phone fell into the water whilst she was charging it.

According to reports in Russia, Yulia Vysotskaya, 14, suffered an electric shock and then drowned when her phone fell into the water whilst she was bathing at her home in Cheboksary.

The latest incident which is the third to hit the country, has now led to communication experts in the country to advise youngsters not to plug there phone in whilst bathing.

It is believed that Yulia, was found unresponsive in the water and immediately phoned for an ambulance.

However despite the best efforts of emergency personnel, Yulia was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.

Share this story

Tell us what you think on our Facebook page