In the Immortal words of the famed Undertones song, “Here comes the summer” as Lonely Planet releases it’s new Top 10, must visit Irish beaches.
The number one spot Dog’s Bay in Connemara, County Galway. We can’t disagree with that choice. And the runner ups are:
2. Trá Mór, Dunfanaghy, County Donegal
3. Keem Bay, Achill, County Mayo
4. Streedagh Strand, County Sligo
5. Inch Strand, County Kerry
6. Banna Strand, County Kerry
7. Trawmore Bay, Achill Island, County Mayo
8. Ballyquin Beach, Ardmore, County Waterford
9. Ballymastocker Bay, County Donegal
10. Killiney Beach, County Dublin
How many have you been at? Have you a favourite? Let us know in the comments
Tell us your thoughts in the Facebook post and share this with your friends.